Our kids are our blessings



Children are greatest stress busters. This is true. I experienced this yesterday when I was having severe stomach ache. And my little angel asked me to play with her. As we played, I forgot I had pain ever.

And I noticed how simple games she plays. There is no winning or losing. We have gotten into so much complexities in our lives. Every time we want to win in every thing we do. There is no such thing as teamwork where every one gets a sense of achievement. Every one is happy.

Our children are entering into a so called world of competition. Where the words losing and winning will come every day. And there will be disappointments for failures, jealousy  with each other. We can't control the outside world. Let's keep one mantra which we can give to our kids so that they remain happy always, no matter they win or lose as per this world's norms.
 "BE HAPPY BECAUSE YOU HAD THE COURAGE TO DO SOMETHING. THERE IS NO END TO THIS RACE OF WINNING AND LOSING."

Join me on my Facebook page:
Journey of Positive Parenting

Comments